From offering mining and industrial scales in Montana to providing stellar scale services ranging from calibration to repairs and maintenance, the team at Rockwell Scales is ready to put their skills to work for you. We always work hard to make sure you, the customer, get the best service and quality scale products to last for years. This August, company president Nick Rockwell got the chance to show our company’s dedication to the scale industry by joining a Montana delegation of businesses at an exhibition in Australia!
In late August, Rockwell Scales was one of seven Montana businesses headed to Australia with the goal of promoting their mining products and services to other companies from around the world. The group prepared in anticipation to represent Montana and the U.S. on the event showroom floor at the Asia-Pacific International Mining Exhibition (AIMEX). Nick Rockwell told the Great Falls Tribune that being a part of the exhibition was a great opportunity for his company—they can tap into new markets in need of industrial scales, equipment and services.
A fact that most people do not know is that Australia is one of Montana’s top 10 trading partners. In 2016 alone, Montana exports totaled $10 million, and 18 percent of that was from machinery!
The trip to Australia was a very important one for Rockwell Scales. Here’s a closer look at why that was the case:
- The Asia-Pacific International Mining Exhibition is Australia’s most extensive mining industry gathering.
- AIMEX is designed for international exhibitors from countries like China, Korea, Germany, France and the United States, with many more country representatives on the exhibition floor.
- It was a three-day event filled with thousands of people and more than 350 companies showcasing their latest mining technology and products. 2017 brought in the highest number of exhibitors to date.
- Attendance records show that more than 4,900 mining professionals and interested parties attended this year’s event.
- It’s an exciting event that gives visitors the opportunity to hear all about the latest products and services related to mining—including engineering, control equipment, automation, underground mining equipment, software and more.
- Positive feedback about AIMEX started pouring in immediately following the successful event, from key mining industry decision makers, mining personnel and exhibitors alike.
Family owned and operated, Rockwell Scales operates out of Great Falls, MT and focuses our specialty on mining and industrial scales in Montana. We have been around to provide high quality heavy-duty scales at the best prices to Montana, the United States and the world since 1980. What makes our scale construction unique is that we use a heavier steel material, heavier deck plating and an exceptional load cell design, all to ensure your scales last for a lifetime.
If you run a mining operation, you need quality heavy duty scales to produce accurate and consistent results. At Rockwell Scales, we offer the best mining scales that come with exceptional features, and we provide maintenance service, too. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about mining, industrial or truck scales in Montana!
This post was written by Writer