If you have an industrial scale, you need a service contract to maintain your scale in Montana and beyond. Rockwell Scales is pleased to offer comprehensive industrial scale maintenance plans across all of our service areas. If you live in the Whitefish, Columbia Falls, Kalispell and Polson areas in northwest Montana, or Salt Lake City, Logan, Ogden, Delta, Saint George and Provo, UT, our company will be happy to make sure that your scale is always properly maintained.
How a scale maintenance contract will benefit you
Not only will it ensure that your measurements are properly calibrated, regular scale maintenance also prevents wear and tear and extends your scale’s lifespan. Industrial scales are a major investment—protect yours with our service contract! Read on to learn more about how it works:
- Prevent downtime: Time is money, which means any time your industrial scale is down for repairs, you’re losing out on profits. Preventative maintenance is the key to avoiding these breakdowns, which can throw off your schedule and have you scrambling to make up for lost profits. When you sign a service contract with us, you’ll get peace of mind from knowing any major problems will be caught as early as possible.
- Keep your scale calibrated: Speaking of profits, your scale needs to be calibrated appropriately. Overloaded trucks are subject to fines from the Department of Transportation, while livestock depend on accurate measurements to monitor their growth and feed. If your scale is off, it can cheat your customers, harm your livestock and have a number of other consequences that are bad for business. Luckily, scale calibration is part of our service contracts.
- Extend scale lifespan: The better your scale is maintained, the longer it will last. Regular scale maintenance not only prevents downtime, but also ensures that your scale lasts as long as possible. The longer you can go between replacing your scales, the better it will be for your business.
- Keep it clean: Most industrial scales are situated outside, which means they are subject to wear and tear from the elements, vehicles and more. Part of your industrial scale maintenance contract includes thorough cleaning. This ensures better accuracy and protects your scale’s delicate electronic components.
- Learn from the experts: Not sure whether you’ll need to purchase a new scale in the future? Is there something you can do to encourage better performance from your existing scale? If you need a new scale, which kind should you get? The team at Rockwell Scales can give you the expert advice you need when caring for and buying scales. Ask us all your questions—we’re happy to give you the benefit of our knowledge.
Getting the right industrial scale maintenance contract in Montana is the key to keeping your scales clean, calibrated and working properly. If you’re interested in finding out how Rockwell Scales can help your business, reach out to us today. With over 40 years of experience, we’re confident we can help you with everything related to your scales.
Categorised in: Service Contracts
This post was written by Writer